Group Leader / Lab Head (m/f)
Martinsried // Vacant: immediately
We are looking for a GROUP LEADER/LAB HEAD (M/F) to support our T cell receptor Team at the earliest possible date
- Lead a pre-clinical discovery team dedicated to identify and develop new T cell receptor (TCR) based therapies in immune-oncology
- Work collaboratively in a matrix environment spanning multiple functions ensuring scientific rigor, innovation, technical acumen and high productivity
- Management of the performance and development of a research group with direct supervisory responsibility for PhD-level co-worker and technical staff members
- PhD in immunology, cell biology or related field with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in drug discovery in the pharmaceutical industry
- Scientific expert within the field of immune-oncology with a proven track record in T cell receptor research and successful initiation, execution and advancement of preclinical research programs
- Expertise in the design and execution of preclinical studies, both in vitro and in vivo as well as experience in document generation for regulatory filings
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrated capabilities in building, mentoring and motivating research teams
- Excellent knowledge in English (spoken and written)
- You want to work within and shape a forward-looking and growing company?
- You are looking for a self dependent and multilateral job with great scope for design?
- You want to work in a team with a pleasant working atmosphere and short communication channels?
We would be pleased to receive your complete application by email to jobs(at)medigene.com under specification of our reference number TCR08!
If you do have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Nicole Bertsch by phone +49-89-20 00 33-29 86.
Medigene AG, Human Resources
Lochhamer Str. 11, 82152 Planegg/Martinsried